05 Nov Sales Sprints 2018: Convincer Strategies
This Month’s Webinar: Convincer Strategies – Gain More Commitments with Advanced Sales Psychology and Persuasion 11-15-18
The ability to spot convincer strategies is truly like icing on the cake! Sure, you can eat cake without it, but with it, the cake is that much sweeter! Convincer strategies are very subtle clues that customers reveal about how they make decisions and how they are influenced. The study of behavioral economics provides significant insights that you can learn and apply to your sales strategies. Accurately appealing to convincer strategies will give you the competitive edge to win more opportunities.
In This Session:
- Identify why some customers respond to the “Take Away” strategy – and learn which group this applies to.
- Determine the frame of reference that each client needs to convince themselves that your proposal is right for them
- Use the “Move Forward and Move Toward” strategies to appeal to customer decisions to reach agreement.
- Appreciate why 60% of your clients need you to present change or you will lose them!
- Use convincer strategies to map out territory strategy
- Accurately identify which customers will embrace new product introductions or changes first and why it is most important for you to contact them
Highlights of Each Forum:
- Focused on a specific consultative selling topic and insights
- Learn key insights from certified CSC Coaches and CSC graduates
- Come with questions and leave with answers to drive your sales forward
- Open sessions for sharing ideas – insights from coaches and peers
- One hour in length
- Hosted by CSC Certified Coaches
- Held the third Thursday of each month beginning February 15, 2018
- 10:30AM-11:30AM Mountain
Subscription to Consultative Sales Sprints: No cost for SA members. $299./per year for yet to be members. Includes 12 forums – approximately one per month. Join as often as you like! Complimentary for CSC grads. Go to Salesassociation.org. Register for the webinar series, continue check out and enter promo code CSC2018.
Consultative Sales Sprints – Topics of Discussion (Subject to Change)
|Consultative Selling Real Time – What Does it Mean Today?||3-15-18|
|Get in the Game – Negotiating for Impact||4-20-18|
|What’s the Problem with Objections? Part One – Getting Beyond Stalls and Resistance||5-17-18|
|What’s the Problem with Objections? Part Two – Converting Skepticism, Indifference, Opposition and Financial Objections into Sales Decisions||6-21-18|
|It Takes All Kinds – What is the Fluff About Soft Selling Skills?||7-19-18|
|Service From the Inside Out – Tap Into the Full Strength of Your Team||8-16-18|
|Expanding Your Business- Make Contacts Count to Maximize Sales Efficiency||9-20-18|
|Communicating with Style||10-18-18|
|Convincer Strategies – Gain More Commitments with Advanced Sales Psychology and Persuasion||11-15-18|
|What’s Getting in Your Way of Gaining Commitments?||12-20-18|
|Quantifying Value – The Nine Value Points You Can’t Afford to Miss||1-17-19|
About Your Facilitators
Consultative Sales Sprints are led Certified Consultative Sales Coaches. The forums begin with a presentation of the topic of focus followed by opportunity for discussion and coaching around real sales issues.
Marcia Gauger is the Chief Learning Officer (CLO) and founder of Impact Sales Training, LLC. Marcia is co-developer of the Sales Association’s Consultative Sales Certification (CSC) program, which is nationally accredited for producing sales performance and results.
Marcia’s background includes close to three decades of sales and sales management, coaching, and training experience. Marcia has worked with thousands of individuals worldwide in classroom and virtual settings. Marcia is dedicated to helping others achieve their full performance potential and contribute to the results of their organizations. She has authored hundreds of proprietary training programs and holds several copyrights and trademarks.
She is a resident of Wisconsin and holds degrees in Communication and Marketing from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater and a degree in Adult Education from St. Francis Xavier University in Nova Scotia.
Tom D’Agostino is the Chief Consultative Sales officer for the Consultative Sales Academy and is a Master Coach (CSCC) of the Consultative Sales Certification (CSC) program. Tom brings over 35 years of insights into his coaching practice. Tom has extensive experience working with leaders and sales team members in several industries and specializes in logistics companies and technology. Tom builds close relationships with his coaching clients bringing practical insights and encouraging them to learn and grow.